Köln, Germany, September 21st, 2010 – From the Nik Software Press Release
Nik Software today announces that its highly anticipated HDR Efex Pro software will be available October 11, 2010. This completely new HDR solution is designed to help professional and amateur photographers quickly and easily achieve the full spectrum of HDR enhancements from the realistic to artistic. The company is showcasing HDR Efex Pro with live demonstrations of the software at Photokina 2010 at booth H09 in hall 4.1.
HDR Efex Pro brings innovative and best-in-class technologies to HDR, including proprietary unrivaled tone mapping, Nik Software’s award-winning U Point® technology, and powerful ghost reduction, all of which have been developed specifically in response to photographers’ requests. HDR Efex Pro overcomes limitations in other software products with a revolutionary all-in-one approach that enables both realistic and artistic effects to be applied within a single tool. Photographers looking to explore the new realm of HDR will find that HDR Efex Pro offers a complete solution that takes HDR to new levels and offers new possibilities to fine-tune and finish HDR images with a simple and intuitive workflow.
Nik Software’s U Point® technology provides, for the first time, precise selective fine-tuning of HDR images without the need for complicated selections or layer masks. Photographers will find that the ability to control adjustments exactly where they want them provides unprecedented power and will further enhance their ability to create amazing HDR images.
· Intuitive interface, with easy to understand photographic terminology and the actual processed results always displayed
· U Point powered selective tools for fast, precise enhancements of contrast, shadow, structure and saturation adjustments
· Multiple proprietary tone mapping algorithms enabling a wide range of HDR styles and capabilities
· Visual presets that produce amazing results in a single-click
· Ability to create the HDR look from a single exposure
· Advanced technology for automatic image alignment and reduction of subject motion artifacts known as “ghosts”
· All-in-one workflow enabling the creation of professional HDR images
Pre-Launch special from Digital Silver Imaging is $139.95 plus receive 50% off your first print order when you purchase the software from DSI. HDR Efex Pro is Free with either of the Complete Collections. Visit the DSI Nik Software page for our special offer.